Full10 encourages safe and responsible online gaming.
For most of us, gambling is just a bit of fun that we can enjoy any time, but a small percentage might have let gambling become the main focus in their life. Full10 is committed to providing its members with a responsible gaming environment. Not only is it our mission to provide our members with the most entertaining gambling experience but it is also our duty to help prevent compulsive usage and underage access of our gaming products.
If you choose to play at Full10, there are some general guidelines that can help make your experience safer, and reduce the risk that problems can occur:
- 1. Play for entertainment, and not as a way of making money. Gambling is a game of chance. There are no formulas that guarantee winnings.
- 2. Play with money that you can afford to lose. Never use money that you need for important things such as food, rent, bills, or tuition.
- 3. Never chase losses. If you lose money, don't play higher stakes to try and recoup your losses.
- 4. Don't play when you are upset, tired, or depressed. It is difficult to make good decisions when you are feeling down.
- 5. Check the amounts you spend on a regular basis in your Statement.
- 6. Make sure you know the rules of the games you play.
- 7. Balance your gambling experience with other activities. Find other forms of entertainment so gambling does not become too big part of your life.
- 8. Make sure that the decision to gamble is your choice.
Help is always available.
If you need advice on how to play responsibly or help with controlling your play, you can visit these web sites:
Protection of minors.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on Full10. We take our age-verification responsibilities very seriously. We carry out age-verification checks and may ask for information to verify your age and could restrict or suspend your account until your age is confirmed. Full10 does not allow anyone under the age of 18 to play its games. Our games are not designed to attract children or adolescents and we actively discourage and track persons under the age of 18 who attempt to play at Full10.com.
Nevertheless, we recognize that the Internet is readily accessible in many homes around the world. As a result, gaming companies and parents must work together to protect children from underage gambling. To ensure the safety of your children, we recommend installing filtering software to block minors from accessing the site.
Tips for parents.
- 1. Do not leave children unattended near your computer when the gaming software is running.
- 2. Protect your gambling programs with password access.
- 3. Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- 4. Keep your username, password and deposit method details out of the reach of children.
- 5. Educate your children about the legality and the potential damage of underage gambling.
- 6. Limit the length of time your children spend online.
We advise and encourage our customers to prevent minors from accessing gambling websites. ICRA (the Internet Content Rating Association) are part of the Family Online Safety Institute, and provide general information and advice about Internet safety. Visit them at: www.fosi.org.
Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the Internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, please consider parental filtering solutions and visit these web sites: