Terms & Conditions
Before registering and opening an account with Full10 on the website full10.com, herein further referred to as “the Site”, please READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT BELOW. When you do not understand and/or agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use the Site.
Full10 is owned by Smart Gam N.V. based in Heelsumstraat 51 E-Commerce Park Vredenberg, Curaçao. Smart Gam N.V is incorporated, licensed and regulated by the government of Curaçao under gaming license number 1668/JAZ.
The brands Full10, and the related internet domains (URL’s) are property of Smart Gam N.V.
I. Use of the Site.
1. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all and any use of the Site (including, without limitation, the gaming facilities, communication facilities, and product information or any material made available on the Site). Any person that uses the Site in any way will be referred to as "the User". Any person that participates in any game or bet can also be referred to as "the Player".
3. Full10 has the right to change, amend or add to the Terms and Conditions and other Rules at any time as it is deemed necessary. Full10 is not required to give any notice other than to post updated versions on the Site. Updated versions are applicable from the moment of posting on the Site. We advise to check the Terms and Conditions and other Rules regularly. Your continued use of the Site after a change or update has been made to the Terms and Conditions and other Rules will constitute your acceptance of such change or update.
4. By using and/or registering at the Site, the User agrees to be bound by and comply with the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, governing access to and the use of the Site and the User’s account(s). The User is granted access to the Site and/or his account(s) subject to compliance with the Terms and Conditions and other Rules. If the User does not understand and/or does not agree with the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, the User may not use the Site and/or register at the Site.
5. The use of the Site is only allowed to persons over 18 years old, so it is strictly prohibited the access of underage to any area or game of the Site.
6. Participation in the games of this Site is permitted only to the User residing in areas where such participation is legal and not prohibited.
7. The Site is merely for personal entertainment. No commercial use is allowed. Full10 reserves the right to close accounts identified as for professional use, going against its intended purpose of fun and entertainment.
8. The User may use the Site on its own behalf and not on behalf of any other person or entity.
9. Full10 can at any time and/or without prior notice modify the Site (including but not limited to its services, applications, gaming and communication facilities) and/or change the system specifications and/or requirements that are necessary for access and use of the Site, its services, applications, gaming and communication facilities.
10. Full10 can at any time and/or without prior notice provide updates, enhancements, new features and/or other elements to the Site. These are automatically also subject to the Terms and Conditions and other Rules.
11. The Site is available to User on a ‘as is’ basis. Full10 cannot guarantee access to and use of the Site at all times and at any location or with adequate capacity. Full10 shall not be liable for any impossibility to use or access the Site, any errors, system defects or interruptions, and/or any damage resulting therefrom.
12. Any error caused by technical limitations of technical systems by the User (including but not limited to hardware, operating system software, web browser, connection speed internet, internet service provider, computer hardware and software) shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the User and not of Full10. Full10 is not responsible and/or liable for and no refunds will be due on the basis of these anomalies, errors and/or limitations.
13. Full10 shall not guarantee that the Site, its systems, or the software obtainable on the Site, is free of defects and will operate without interruptions. Full10 shall endeavor to maintain the Site, its systems, and/or the software in a reasonable manner. Full10 shall be entitled to install temporary solutions, program bypasses or problem-avoiding restrictions in the Site, its systems, or the software. Full10 has no obligation to provide maintenance and/or support. Under no circumstances shall Full10 be obliged to recover scrambled or lost data.
14. The User agrees to indemnify Full10 and hold Full10 harmless from any claim, demand, damage, or loss including reasonable attorneys’ fees, asserted by any third party due to or arising out of the use of User of the Site or use by any third party accessing the Site using the account of User.
15. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure details of their bets/wagers are correct. Once bets/wagers have been placed and their acceptance confirmed, they may not be cancelled or changed by the customer. Full10 reserves the right to cancel any bet/wager at any time just like accept and reject bets. Bets taking advantage of 'mispricings', or when the price shown on the site significantly differs from the market average, will be voided regardless of result at our discretion.
II. Use of Third Party Software Suppliers.
16. Most game software available on the Site is property of Third Party Software Suppliers. “Third Party Software Suppliers” are third parties that own game software available in the Site, and also host, maintain and/or update and/or enhance this game software. Full10 merely makes this game software available through the Site.
17. If and in so far as Full10 provides the User with software from Third Party Software Suppliers and/or makes software from Third Party Software Suppliers available to the User in the Site or outside the Site, the license and/or user terms and conditions imposed by such Third Party Software Supplier in relation to the software shall apply fully to the use of User of such software, notwithstanding any varying provisions in the Terms and Conditions and other Rules. The User understands and accepts the aforementioned terms imposed by Third Party Software Suppliers in full. If the User does not understand and/or accept said terms, the User may not use such game software available in the Site. Full10 shall provide the User with a copy of the terms free of charge upon request. If and in so far as the abovementioned terms imposed by Third Party Software Suppliers in the relationship between the User and Full10 are deemed not to apply for any reason whatsoever, or are declared to be inapplicable, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions and other Rules shall stay fully in force.
18. Full10 is not responsible nor liable for (the accuracy of) any software and /or content and/or other material of Third Party Software Suppliers and/or other third parties in the Site, and/or for content of third party websites to which the Site may have links, and/or for any damage resulting therefrom.
III. Permitted Jurisdictions.
19. The User accepts that he is obliged to be aware of the legislation of his country of residence stay or use of the Site regarding the placement of bets or the participation in games and/or gambling through online gaming websites. The User should be aware that legal requirements vary from country to country. The User accepts sole responsibility and liability for complying and fulfilling all obligations concerning the applicable jurisdiction.
20. The user has the obligation to inform Full10 of any change of address or country to enter the site. If Full10 identifies and confirms that the user is accessing the site from a different address than the one provided in their personal data at the time of registration, can request the sending of a new residence proof, otherwise, Full10 reserves the right to suspend the user’s account and retain its balance.
21. IMPORTANT: Residents from the following countries are not allowed to play for real money on Full10: American Samoa, Aruba, Australia, Bonaire Curaçao, France, Germany, Guam, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Netherlands, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Saba, Saint Martin, Singapore, Sint Eustatius, Spain, Syria, United Kingdom, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands and Virgin islands (U.S.)
22. It is the sole responsibility and liability of the User to verify whether play-for-money is prohibited in his/her country of residence stay or use of the Site.
23. It is forbidden to use any mechanism to access the site from countries that are mentioned above. Any attempt to access our site via any kind of proxy will be considered fraud, the user will be blocked from the site and his/her balance (or any cash withdrawal) will be automatically blocked.
IV. Accounts and Player Account.
24. If any element of the Site requires the User to open an Account (also referred to as “Player Account”), the User can open an account by filling in the registration form provided in the Site. FUll10 has the right to refuse to open an account at its sole discretion.
25. All information requested has to be provided by the User. All information provided by the User has to be correct. The User has to notify Full10 immediately in case of any changes to that information. Full10 can carry out verification procedures, by itself or through third parties. Full10 can ask for proof of the information provided by the User. Full10 can block or terminate the account of the User in the event the User has supplied misleading, fraudulent or false information. Providing misleading, fraudulent or false information may constitute an offence.
26. The User is solely responsible and liable for any information, document or data that he/she or a person on his behalf provides to Full10. Full10 is entitled to use this information, document or data according to the Terms and Conditions and other Rules. The User has to make sure providing this information or document does not infringe any (intellectual property) right or any third party. The User shall indemnify Full10 against any and all claims by third parties based on the assertion that such provision or use constitutes an infringement of any rights of the third party in question.
27. The username the User has to choose may not be offensive, has to be unique and may not infringe any intellectual property right of any third party. Full10 reserves the right to refuse a username chosen by the User on these and other grounds, to the sole discretion of Full10.
28. The registration, the (Player) Account and all permitted use of the Site of the User is strictly personal and non-transferrable. It is strictly forbidden to provide the personal account information, such as, but not limited to, usernames and passwords, to third parties, or use this kind of information from third parties. The User is solely responsible and liable for any use, misuse and/or abuse of his/her registration, the (Player) Account and all permitted use of the Site.
29. Full10 is not required to keep a list with the names of Users and their passwords. If the User forgets, loses or for any other reason is unable to log-in to the system, or if the User gives, shares, allows or enables in any direct or indirect way others to use their access code and password, Full10 shall not be responsible and liable for any claim resulting therefrom.
30. The User is obliged to notify Full10 immediately of any misuse and/or abuse of his/her registration, the (Player) Account and all permitted use of the Site. If requested by Full10, the User has to supply proof thereof.
31. The User may not open more than one (Player) Account in the Site. Full10, at its sole discretion, may identify and cancel duplicate or associated Accounts and any awards generated at any of these accounts.
32. Closure and Suspension.
- 32.1. Account holders may request their account(s) to be closed or suspended at any time by contacting Full10’s 24-hour support services via e-mail, live chat or telephone. In the event that the account holds a negative balance at the time of closure or suspension request, such negative balance is considered a debt with Full10 and therefore such account closings or suspensions will not be granted until any negative balances are paid in full.
32.2. Full10 reserves the right to close or suspend a User’s account at any time and for any relevant reason. Without limitations applied on the last sentence, Full10 will have the right to close or suspend User’s account if:
- a) User declares bankruptcy.
- b) Full10 considers the User to have used our services in a fraudulent, illegal or improper manner.
- c) Full10 considers that the User has been deliberately fraudulent, has used the website in an unfair manner (at our discretion) or has taken unfair advantage (at our discretion) against Full10 or any other User.
- d) It is required by any Government, regulatory authority or court.
- e) Full10 finds any breach of items (a) to (c) herein has previously occurred or may recur.
- f) An account is inactive or holds a balance that is less than one (1) currency unit or zero (0).
- 32.3 If Full10 closes or suspends User’s account due to any of the reasons (a) to (e) contained herein, any claim, losses, responsibilities, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by Full10 will be User’s responsibility. Moreover, the User hereby agrees and indemnifies Full10 for any and all claims. In any circumstance of a breach of (a) to (e), herein Full10 reserves the right to retain any amount held within the User Account.
- 32.4 In case you request the closure of your account based on Full10’s Policy of Responsible Gaming, your account cannot be unblocked within 30 days. Full10 reserves the right to identificate this need even without the clients’ request and block their account, which will be automatically unblocked within 30 days.
- 32.5 You can request the closure of your account at any time. In order to do so, contact Online Support by the email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your account will be automatically reactivated 30 days after the closure. Your Bonuses may expire during the suspension of your account. Full10 cannot reactivate expired Bonuses after your account is unblocked.
33. Limit of betting amount.
Each user will be responsible for the value of his bets, with the exception of the restriction established by the winning limit according to their calculation and possible bets limits.
V. Deposits, Withdrawals, Charges, Security.
34. The User needs funds in the (Player) Account to be able to participate in game play for money. The Site operates in the currencies: American Dollar (USD), Euro (EUR) and Brazilian Real (BRL). A deposit in another currency shall be converted to one of the aforementioned currencies. Not all payment methods are available in all countries.
35. The minimum deposit amount allowed on the site is of $5/€5/R$20.
36. In the event the User makes use of a bank for any deposit or withdrawal, it is possible that the bank adds handling charges. Full10 is not responsible or liable for these charges. The User may find more information regarding payment options and charges on the said Banking page in the Site. If the User requires more information, the User can contact his bank or other financial institution.
37. The User understands that by using the Site he can lose funds deposited in his (Player) Account.
38. The Player will not be able to deposit and withdraw funds in its account before having played and completed the Rollover mentioned in the general Terms and Conditions of the site. Deposits refunds may be made only once, with a minimum of $200 to be refunded and a 20% refund fee that will be charged for administrative expenses. Refunds will be subject to Full10's total criteria.
39. The User will not be able to deposit and withdraw funds in its account before having played and completed the Rollover mentioned in the General Terms and Conditions of the site. Deposits refunds may be made only once, with a minimum of $200 to be refunded and a 20% refund fee that will be charged for administrative expenses. Refunds will be subject to Full10's total criteria.
40. The User is exclusively responsible for possible applicable taxes under applicable laws for any winnings that the User receives from Full10 or any withdrawals from the (Player) Account.
41. The User shall not be entitled to any interest on any funds in the (Player) Account or any amounts held by Full10.
42. By depositing any funds in the (Player) Account, the User declares that no deposited funds are illegal or derived from any illegal activity or source, in any direct or indirect way.
43. To deposit and/or withdraw into and from the (Player) Account, the User is only entitled to use valid financial resources that belong rightfully to the User.
44. Full10 shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of payment resources, such as credit cards, regardless of whether or not these payment resources are reported stolen.
45. Full10 shall not be liable for any unauthorized use of payment resources, such as credit cards, regardless of whether or not these payment resources are reported stolen.
46. For security reasons, withdrawals will only be paid to the User that by registering in the Site opened the (Player) Account that holds the funds to be withdrawn. Withdrawals shall not be paid to third party accounts. In some cases, personal identification documentation or proof of residence or other information or documents will be requested before Full10 allows a deposit or withdrawal in order to confirm the User’s identity and for other security and anti-fraud reasons, to the sole discretion of Full10. In some cases, this process might delay the payment of withdrawals.
47. Full10 is not responsible or liable for any delays in payments when incorrect or incomplete information is provided by the User or requested verification, documents or information is not provided by the User in a correct or timely manner or due to any error, malfunction, fault or delay of any third party, such as payment providers, banks, or due to any force majeure.
48. The User is fully responsible and liable for any amounts owed to Full10. The User is not entitled to (try to) make ‘charge-back’s or attest or reverse any payment made regarding any amount owed to Full10. The User is obliged to reimburse Full10 for any costs or damages incurred pertaining any charge-back, attested or reversed payment.
49. In case Full10 suspects any fraudulent, illegal or wrongful activity of the User, or in case of any ‘charge-back’, Full10 can withhold funds from the Player Account of User.
50. In case Full10 mistakenly credits the Player Account with winnings or other values that do not belong to the User, the monies remain as property of Full10. The User is obliged to notify Full10 when noticing any incorrect crediting. Full10 shall be entitled to transfer these funds from this (Player) Account. If the User has withdrawn the mistakenly credited amount from his Player Account, this amount constitutes a debt of the User to Full10 that will be due and payable immediately.
51. Full10 can use payment providers or payment processors to receive or pay funds or act on behalf of Full10.
52. Full10 can decide that certain payment methods, such as certain credit cards, are not permitted anymore, or for a certain period of time or only under certain additional conditions. Full10 can suspend or withhold payments to Users using these payment methods. Full10 shall not be liable for these measures.
53. Full10 operates in conformity with international financial standards. Therefore, the security and anti-fraud department of Full10, is entitled to hold any kind of financial transaction and amounts that might be suspected of fraud. The User trying to commit fraud on the system(s) of Full10 or the Site will have his/her Account cancelled and will not be able to place bets or request withdrawals. If the fraud is confirmed, the company will follow international regulatory compliance processes and any remaining amount will be refunded to the entities that made the User’s deposit in the first place. Full10 is obliged to follow instructions of competent (government) authorities in the event the law or any court orders so dictates. In the event it is not clear to Full10 to which entity the amounts should be refunded, Full10 is entitled to hold the amounts until there is sufficient clarity, to the sole discretion of Full10. Any damage and/or costs resulting therefrom have to be paid by the User to Full10.
54. Full10 is subject to the Anti-Money Laundering Act of Curacao and therefore shall report any suspicious transaction to the competent authorities within the jurisdiction of Curacao.
55. The User that has knowledge of or suspects any suspicious activity or transaction has to report this immediately to Full10.
56. Full10 monitors all activities and communication of Users in the Site to verify that no illegal, fraudulent or non-permitted activities take place. By using the Site, the User agrees to be monitored by Full10. If Full10 considers that the User is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, that the User may be acting illegally or fraudulently, it may at any time without prior notice, terminate and/or suspend the User’s use of the Site and/or suspend or terminate the (Player) Account. In such circumstances Full10 will not be under any obligation to refund or otherwise reimburse the User for any of the funds in the (Player) Account.
VI. Termination of an (Player) Account and Inactive Accounts.
57. The User can terminate his (Player) Account at any time. The User can request Full10 to return available account balances to the User upon termination and at the latest within 90 days after the termination of the Account, after which period the User cannot make any claims to any funds in the Account. The return of available balances shall be executed as a withdrawal request. Possible fees and conditions in connection with withdrawals, as set out in the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, will apply. Full10 can collect fees, surcharges or costs incurred before termination and execution of the request for return of available balances.
58. In the event of an Account being inactive for a period of 180 days or more, Full10 reserves the right to deduct a monthly dormancy fee on any remaining balance. Full10 will do everything possible to contact any affected customer beforehand through any communication channels at its disposal including but not limited to e-Mail and SMS. Should the customer not respond or take appropriate action after fourteen (14) days, the dormancy fee of 5 percent (5%) will be deducted monthly to cover costs incurred, such as hosting, maintenance and security measures.
VII. Participation in Activities and Winnings.
59. The values deposited without Bonus shall be used exclusively for playing and betting on the site. To withdraw this deposit, the User must complete a Rollover of at least one (1) time the value of such deposit. In Sports area, before being able to make a withdrawal, the value of the deposit must complete a Rollover of one (1) time in bets with Odds at 1.50 or higher. Rollover for players from Europe or Asia is 5 times the value of the deposit without Bonus, with Odds at 1.50 or higher. For Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, Blackjack and Video Poker games, bets placed will count as 10% towards to Rollover which means that in 10 bets placed 1 will count to Rollover.
60. Any values passed to the User in the form of Bonuses shall be used exclusively for playing and betting on the Site. Withdrawal of such Bonuses is prohibited. If a User tries to withdraw a value given in Bonus before having reached the Rollover requirements, as set out in the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, or if the User has wagered the Bonus without complying with the applicable terms, the User’s Bonus and winnings will be void.
61. Unless stated otherwise within a promotional offer, all promotional offers begin at 00:00 (UTC ‐3) and end at 23:59 (UTC -3) on a promotional date.
62. Promotional Codes: Use the promotional code stated within the offer prior to making your deposit in the cashier. If you need help, please contact our 24/7 Support Online.
63. Claiming Bonuses: Unless stated otherwise within a promotional offer, you may claim one (1) Bonus per promotional offer.
64. Rollover/Wagering Requirements: Unless stated otherwise within a promotional offer, Bonuses are subject to a minimum Rollover/wagering requirement as follows.
- 64.1 The total amount of the offered Bonus plus the corresponding deposit must fulfil a Rollover in order to be eligible for withdrawal. Roulette, Baccarat, Craps, Blackjack and Video Poker games have a general Rollover of 250 times. For Slots, Video Bingo and Minigames, the general Rollover is 25 times. For Bingo Multiplayer, the general Rollover is 5 times. For Sports area, before being able to make a withdrawal, the value of the deposit plus Bonus must fulfil a Rollover of 5 times, with Odds at 1.50 or higher.
- 64.2 In Sports area, bets on the same event inside the same market or bets on the same event but inside different markets that cancel each other, will not be considered for Rollover.
- 64.3 The Rollover must be completed in its entirety before requesting your winnings. It will depend on each offer the chances to combine the Rollover of different games areas.
- 64.4 In case of requesting a withdrawal, all your active or available Bonuses (active and available) will be canceled.
- 64.5 In case a player decides to make a withdrawal only of the money deposited, it must consider that any winning or value of the Bonus will be canceled and removed from the account.
65. Bonus credits are for wagering purposes only. The user cannot request a withdrawal before having met the minimum Rollover requirements.
66. If you received a "no deposit sign-up Bonus" when playing for the first time, please note that the wagering requirements are 60 times the Bonus amount. For Sports betting players, the Rollover must be achieved with Odds at 1.50 or higher.
67. If you have made one or more deposits on the Site and then receive a “no-deposit Bonus”, this Bonus will require a Rollover of 40 times before being able to withdraw. For Sports area, the Rollover is 40 times the value of the Bonus, with Odds at 1.50 or higher. The maximum value available for withdrawal with free money is $/€150 or R$500.
68. Sports Betting players: only the first bet placed on each event is valid towards Rollover. No void bets, Cashouts or bets placed in “Player Props” counts towards Rollover.
69. Full10 works with two separate wallets, Bonuses and real cash. You can only use the Bonus when the real cash balance is zero. Otherwise, you must play first with the cash and then with the Bonus.
70. If you place a bet that includes cash and Bonus at the same time, the prize to be won will be proportional to the value wagered with each wallet.
71. Both the Bonuses and their Rollover works separately. They will be counted once at a time. To receive a next Bonus, you must first have completed or canceled the current one.
72. All Bonuses are issued only once per account, person, family, household, email address and or computer.
73. The maximum Bonus to be converted to cash is 5 times the amount of Bonus received. If there are additional winnings in the account, that winnings will be removed after the withdrawal is made. Full10 will decide the maximum winnings that can be withdrawn for each Bonus. If any additional winnings will be left in the account, that winnings will be removed after the withdrawal is made.
74. Full10 reserves the right to review transaction records and logs for any reason whatsoever. If upon such review, it appears that any one end user or combination ("suspected associated group") of end users are participating in betting strategies which Full10 management in their sole discretion deem to be abusive and/or fraudulent; then Full10 reserves the absolute right to revoke the entitlement of such end user(s) to a promotion(s) and require that all bonuses and winnings related to such abuse be reversed and/or forfeited. Management further reserves all rights to charge processing transactions fees under such occurrences.
75. Involvement in any fraudulent, collusive, fixing or other wrongful activity regarding the own use or the use of any third party of the Site is strictly forbidden. The User is not allowed to use any software-assisted methods, techniques or hardware devices for participation in any games, bets or other activities within the Site. Full10 is entitled to block or terminate the (Player) Account or invalidate the User's participation in a game, bet or other activity in the event of such activity, to the sole discretion of Full10.
76. It is forbidden for direct, indirect employees, affiliates or sub-contracted partners or suppliers of Full10 to open a (Player) Account and participate in a game play for real money. Full10 can hold and/or cancel payments to an employee or (affiliate payments to) an affiliate that participates in real money game play.
77. In case of any evidence of multiple bets on the same selection is found, by either one individual or a group of individuals, Full10 reserves the right to void such bets or withhold any winning payment, until the case is solved after the proper investigation. After the investigation, if it is detected that a set of bets was made solely in order to boost earnings by one or more users, Full10 reserves the right to revoke those bets and proceed to the cancellation of any involved account or accounts.
78. Full10 is not responsible for the User’s computer malfunctions or attempts by the User to participate in games using methods not designed and authorized by Full10. The malfunction of the game voids all plays and prizes, to the sole discretion of Full10.
79. The User may claim prizes upon request by clicking "Withdraw". If the User wants to continue playing on the Site, he/she may reverse the withdrawal by clicking "Cancel", next to the withdrawal field. Withdrawals confirmed and released by the Site shall be paid within nine (9) business days for Brazil and ten (10) business days for the rest of the world. Withdrawals below $200.00 will be charged a $10.00. Withdrawals coming from deposits which were not wagered in Full10 or withdrawals coming from free games and that deposits were not made will be charged a 20% fee. The maximum amount a user can weekly withdraw is $3.000 (€2,000/R$10,000) (applies to the currency selected in the Player Account). The users who play in the Sports area are able to withdraw $6,000 (€4.000/R$20,000) weekly. Withdrawals confirmed and released by the Site shall be paid within nine (9) business days for Brazil and ten (10) business days for the rest of the world, without considering the day the request was made.
80. The User that wins a prize higher than $5,000.00 (applies to the currency selected in the Player Account) must submit a testimonial, photograph and an identification document (ID), both to be approved by Full10, in order to receive payment of such amounts. By using the Site, the User agrees that his testimonial and photograph may be published by Full10 on the Site and/or published or used otherwise in online or offline media, including but not limited to social networks, for marketing purposes. Full10 shall never disclose the identity of User, may show the full first name or username of the User, but never his full surname or other personal information.
81. Prizes higher than $1,000.00 (applies to the currency selected in the Player Account) are subject to verification and reconciliation. In such cases, withdrawal payments will be extended with 10 (10) business days.
82. Withdrawals made through Bitcoin, Neteller or Skrill (Moneybookers) will only be allowed when there are no other methods of withdrawal in your country and/or the volume of deposits in your account was made mostly through one of these methods of withdrawal. Each method is independent of the other.
83. Requests for withdrawals are only permitted and can only be carried out when issued through the facilities of the Site.
84. Full10 shall only pay a prize, execute a withdrawal request or execute any other transaction to the User, when the User has met all conditions and has not violated any rule as set out in the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, which will be monitored by Full10.
85. Management reserves all rights to cancel/ void Bonuses and winnings if we determine Bonus abuse, terms breach, multiple Bonus claims "by suspected association", deposit fraud or schemes to defraud Full10. Management decision is final.
86. Full10 reserves the right to modify, discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time, for any reason, without notice to players.
87. Outside Execution System - Non authorized Automatic or semi automatic trading mechanism integrated by the client on the browser or client side, that does not involve human execution, will be considered backdoor API or system abuse that may result in an account suspension and/or position cancellation.
88. Positions that were taken in this way are resulted in prices that wouldn't have been accepted or filled in the general market therefore will be considered as an off market transaction which will be resulted in cancellation.
IX. Intellectual Property Rights.
89. Any trademark, logo or other material published on the Site or the (license to the) internet domain itself, and all technical systems and software within or related to the Site, is and remains the intellectual property of Full10 and/or Third Party Suppliers and/or other third parties. The User is not allowed to use these without the explicit written approval of Full10 or the third party that holds such intellectual property rights. If the User infringes any intellectual property published on the Site, the User is fully responsible and liable for any damage resulting therefrom.
90. The User may need to download software from the Site to be able to participate in any activity. In that event the User obtains only the right to use this software according to the Terms and Conditions and other Rules and/or applicable terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier that holds the property rights to such software. The right of use of the software shall in all cases be non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable. The User is not permitted to remove or amend any details or elements of the software he has obtained through the Site or from Full10. Under no circumstances shall the User remove or circumvent technical provisions intended to protect the software, or arrange for this to be carried out. The User acknowledges that non-compliance with this article constitutes an infringement of the intellectual property rights of Full10 or a Third Party Supplier or other third party, and the User will be liable for any damages resulting from that infringement.
91. The User is not entitled to use or publish links to the Site and/or internal pages of the Site in any way, without the explicit written consent of Full10.
92. It is prohibited to use any spider, web crawler, robot, screen scraper, automated query program or other automatic or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or contents of the Site without the explicit written approval of Full10. It is prohibited to use any device, software or technique to (try to) interfere with the proper working of the Site and its systems. The User is not allowed to take any action that incurs an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site. The User may not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from the Site without the explicit written approval of Full10 or the Third Party Supplier or other third party that holds the intellectual property rights to such works.
X. Liability and Compensation.
93. Full10 shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User resulting from any use of the Site, except in cases of intentional acts or deliberate recklessness on the part of Full10.
94. The total liability of Full10 shall be in any event limited to compensation of the direct damage or loss not exceeding the registration fee or other sum stipulated in the Agreement between the User and Full10 (excl. VAT/OB). If the Agreement is essentially a continuing performance contract with a term of more than one year, the sum stipulated for the Agreement shall be set at the total fees (excl. VAT/OB) stipulated for one year.
95. The liability of Full10 for indirect damage or loss, resulting loss, loss of profit, loss of savings, reduced goodwill, loss due to business interruption, loss in connection with the use of items, materials or software provided by third parties, or other forms of indirect damage, shall be excluded. The liability of Full10 due to the scrambling, destruction or loss of data or documents shall also be excluded.
96. These exclusions and restrictions shall not affect the exclusions and restrictions to Full10’s liability, as described in the Terms and Conditions and other Rules in any way.
97. Except where performance by Full10 is permanently impossible, Full10 shall only be liable if the User gives Full10 immediate notice of default in writing, setting a reasonable term in which the breach can be remedied, and Full10 still attributably fails to meet its obligations after this period. The notice of default must contain as comprehensive and detailed a description of the breach as possible, in order to ensure that Full10 has the opportunity to respond adequately.
98. A strict condition for the existence of any right to compensation shall in all cases be that the User notifies Full10 in writing of the loss or damage immediately after it occurs. Any right to claim damages against Full10 shall in any case expire by the mere passage of twelve months from the date on which the claim arose.
99. The provisions of this article and all other restrictions and exclusions of liability referred to in the Terms and Conditions and other Rules shall also apply in favor of all (legal) persons that Full10 engages to execute the Agreement.
100. In the event of any breach of the User or any failure of the User to comply with the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, the User is in default without any notice of Full10 being necessary. In that event the User is liable for all costs incurred and damages suffered by Full10. Full10 is entitled to start any legal proceedings (including injunction proceedings) to ascertain its rights and to prevent the User for causing more damage and costs.
101. Full10 establishes that all claims that a final player may have are personal and non-transferable. No person or company may acquire their right to claim through any type of contract, transfer of rights, or any other legal instrument legal.
XI. Force Majeure.
102. Neither of the parties shall be obliged to meet any obligations, including any guarantee obligation agreed between the parties, if it is prevented from doing so as a result of force majeure. Force majeure includes, without limitation: (i) a situation of force majeure encountered by Full10's suppliers, Third Party Suppliers or other third parties, including but not limited to hosting- and software providers, (ii) failure by secondary suppliers engaged by Full10 to duly meet their obligations, (iii) the defectiveness of items, hardware, software or materials provided by third parties, (iv) government measures, (v) electricity failure, (vi) faults, errors or interruptions affecting the internet, computer network, infrastructure or telecommunication facilities, (vii) war, (viii) workload, (ix) strike action, (x) general transport problems, (xi) the unavailability of one or more members of staff, and (xii) acts of God and/or natural disasters.
103. If a situation of force majeure lasts for longer than ninety (90) days, either of the parties shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement in writing or through any procedure Full10 provides in the Site. The services already performed in connection with the Agreement shall in this case be settled on a pro rata basis, and the parties shall not owe one another any other amounts.
104. The User’s rights and/or obligations under the Terms and Conditions and other Rules are not transferable. Full10 can transfer its rights and/or obligations to a third party with notice thereof to the User. The User agrees on forehand with this transfer.
105. The failure of Full10 to require the performance of any provision or condition of the Terms and Conditions and other Rules, shall not affect Full10's right to require performance at any time thereafter, nor shall a waiver of any breach or default of the Terms and Conditions and other Rules constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or default or any other a waiver of the provision or condition itself.
106. If any provision of this Agreement is held unenforceable, then such provision will be modified to reflect the parties' intention. All remaining provisions of this Contract shall remain in full force and effect.
107. The Terms and Conditions and other Rules are originally in English. In case of translation the English version will prevail.
108. The Terms and Conditions and other Rules shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Curacao. Possible applicability of the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods 1980 is excluded.
109. Any disputes that may arise between Full10 and the User, either as considered as a dispute by both parties or otherwise, on the basis of an agreement concluded between Full10 and the User or as a result of further agreements that arise from such an agreement, can be brought exclusively before the Court of First Instance in Curacao or any successor.
110. Full10 is not responsible for information about it on third parties’ media.